Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Airsoft Sucks


Boy am I getting sick of airsoft guns. Trying to find a decent review on the internet for military firearms is like finding a needle in a haystack. Even trying to find guns for sale leads to an avalanche of airsoft adds. I have news for people. AIRSOFT GUNS ARE TOYS! I'm not looking for toys. I'm not looking for plastic bb guns for people who never grew out of playing cowboys and indians as a kid.


For those who are wondering, yes I have played airsoft. I have actually had a couple of airsoft guns. They were cheap and broke easily and in the long run were overpriced. That's really what supprised me. I've found airsoft guns that were more expensive than their real counterparts! Who would pay that?


Oh well, I'm just ranting.


~end of rant~

1 comment:

  1. This category of air soft spring pistols is very durable and has extremely low failure rates.

    ReplyDelete